These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full and without reservation. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 18 [eighteen] years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
License to use website
1. This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. HIKING IN MISSISSIPPI makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. HIKING IN MISSISSIPPI is not liable in any way for any loss or injury as a result of the information provided on this website.
2. You hereby indemnify HIKING IN MISSISSIPPI and undertake to keep HIKING IN MISSISSIPPI indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by HIKING IN MISSISSIPPI to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of HIKING IN MISSISSIPPI’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by HIKING IN MISSISSIPPI arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
3. This website and its content is for personal use only. It may not be used for any commercial purposes.
4. HIKING IN MISSISSIPPI may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
5. These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Mississippi, USA, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mississippi, USA.